flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Been out of the loop -- looking to catch up
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 17:16:29 GMT
To be more precise, the result of this git command gives, for the 2 first
chars, the status of the index and the working copy changes/add/remove of
the files, for that reason, it has to cleaned up of this extra info before
to be used by the chooser, or, the other option it to make the chooser
compatible making it accepting both format.

Update: I just had a look at the code:

var files:Array = statusLog.text.split("\n");
var modFiles:Array = [];
for (var i:int = 0; i < n; i++)
    var file:String = files[i];
    if (file.charAt(0) == "M")

So, apparently, it uses only the modified files, so, the git command should
be git status -s | grep "^[ M]"

The code could be left trimmed on the 2 first chars of the line before: if
(file.charAt(0) == "M")

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Nicholas Kwiatkowski
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:01 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Been out of the loop -- looking to catch up

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Frédéric THOMAS

> ok, did you compile the all test at least once and ran mustella db ?

Yes. I have been able to use the tool successfully before the move to SVN.

> one more point, if there is a space as a first char of the output lines,
> they should be remove before you can use them as the chooser input.
I will check on that. That may be the problem (other than the change from
SVN to GIT, I'm now using gitbash instead of cygwin.  I've noticed that
copy/paste is a bit wonky under gitbash which may be adding to the issues).

View raw message