flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fdb
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 08:47:14 GMT
Hi Harbs,

Btw, I didn't get the context, can you remind me why you need to debug it
via fdb, why not directly importing the source as a project, maybe it's what
you did, I'm not sure, can you tell me ?
If the sources are opened or if you can send me something, I can give a try
if you like.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Harbs
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 10:41 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: fdb

Dunno. I have six pinned tabs in Firefox that are always open, and the app
starts at the 500 MB range. When I was testing I had another few tabs open,
but it's nothing that ever gave me trouble before.

Yeah. I think I'm done for now as well. I'll keep my eye on this to see if
anyone has useful input…

On Apr 19, 2013, at 10:07 AM, Alex Harui wrote:

> Well, I'm done for the evening.  I'm not really sure where to go next, but
> think about it.
>
> Historically, when browser memory usage gets up past 500MB things get
> creaky
> fast.  If you slow down the loading, how quickly does it get up there?
> 500MB is quite a bit of memory.
>

> On 4/18/13 11:37 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There's a module that gets loaded later (debug size of 372 KB). That also
>> takes roughly the same amount of time.
>>
>> On Apr 19, 2013, at 9:33 AM, Alex Harui wrote:
>>
>>> And without the debugger the loads go quickly?  Do you have time to try
>>> do
>>> with fonts somehow.

I get this:

memory is

> [...]
> [...]