flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] - FLEX-33498: Adding new feature for dataProvider/selectedIndex supporting components. This covers; Grid, DataGrid, ListBase, ComboBox, DropDownList, List, ButtonBar, TabBar, ButtonBarBase
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 02:03:11 GMT

> Yeah that's weird.  very minor merge differences.  little things like a
> and get them back up.

If you used to SVN double check any merge with Git they may not be what you expect. I've found
that rebase seems to merge in the opposite way than you expect and overwrites other changes
 - probably just something I don't understand but it's annoying. (see the README issue from
the other day)

If you want to do a diff to see what a push will before you push try this:
git diff origin/develop HEAD

View raw message