flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [FalconJX][FlexJS] Very basic CSS support
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 05:49:11 GMT
Hi,

I’ve checked in a basic level of CSS support in the FalconJX compiler.  Now the styles specified
in defaults.css in the FlexJSUI.swc get passed on to the output folder and are referenced
by the html file.  I haven’t tested fx:Style blocks yet, and SimpleCSSValuesImpl really
only handles type selectors (with hover and active pseudo states) and the global (“*”)
selector at this time.  All of this will get enhanced over time and volunteers are certainly
welcome to help move this along.

On the FlexJS side, all text should now respond to fontFamily, fontSize and color styles.
 And the TextButton should handle borderColor and backgroundColor styles.   Again volunteers
are welcome to enhance set of styles supported in the framework.

I’m going to add a background-image support to TextButton, then move on to databinding support.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team