flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] imports != require?
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:07:27 GMT
OK, my customer's test case finally builds.  I pushed changes to flex-falcon
and flex-asjs.  You will need both to run FlexJSTest_again, especially in
release mode.  Tomorrow I will clean up the code and add some tests.  Then
maybe I'll re-write emitIdentifier.

I did take out goog.array.foreach because the new dependency manager
couldn't figure out whether goog.array.foreach was being used until long
after the requires list is written out, so then it wouldn't get loaded.  We
might need to write the class to a buffer, then write the requires list.

I didn't test it on Windows yet.  Once that works I'll try making a new

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message