flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Debugging FlexJS applications
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:13:12 GMT
The goal is to let you do most of your development running in Flash via an
IDE (FB or any other Flex-compatible IDE) and hopefully it will "just work"
when cross-compiled.

If it doesn't "just work", then you'll need a JS debugger in your browser.
We may eventually do source maps or make the output line-for-line compatible
or annotate the JS output, but it is too early to say right now.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team