flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fdb
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:30:34 GMT
Okay. I've never done any real Java development. My Java experience is limited to a bit of
playing and compiling existing apps.

I guess there's no time like the present… ;-)

If someone could give me a bit of a rundown on the basics of how the debugger works, it'll
probably help me find my way around.

I'm also going to need to figure out how to debug Java while debugging Flex at the same time…

On Apr 18, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

> On 4/18/13 5:58 AM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just started trying out IntelliJ IDEA. My initial impression was good, but I
>> have not been able to debug. With Alexander's help, I was able to track the
>> problem to what looks like a bug in fdb. The browser basically freezes after
>> What's the story with fdb? Is this something that's now developed by us?
> Yep, source is in flex-sdk repo under modules/debugger.
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.