flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Kessler <kesslerconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Components donation (was: Components donation)
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:35:31 GMT
I agree, I was doing minor changes, bug fixes and such just CTR.  The
feature addition I have available, I put on the thread first (although I
did a sloppy job of providing a timely code example) thinking it was a good
practice to show before commiting.  So waiting a few days for feed back
then posting sounds good.