flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Kessler <kesslerconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: [flex-sdk] - FLEX-33498: Adding new feature for dataProvider/selectedIndex supporting components. This covers; Grid, DataGrid, ListBase, ComboBox, DropDownList, List, ButtonBar, TabBar, ButtonBarBase
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:56:30 GMT
Thank you Fred.  I navigated down oath and created the file [1].  Added my
tests folder from mustella [2].  Ran a small test [3].

The issue it turns out is the FlashPlayerDebugger.exe,  The executable
needs to be included in the system var, which is not documented properly.
It just says to put the absolute path and nothing about adding the
executable after it.  I do have one gripe about it not telling me an error
message that says it cannot find the file, rather just tell me access

[1] C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash
[2] D:\PortableApps\Flex\mustella\tests
[3] mini_run.sh components/List > _output.txt