flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How do we want to handle Whiteboard?
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:40:32 GMT
A lot of the people who currently have whiteboards have copies of the SDK
in there...  Would it still be possible to work on a private copy of the
SDK in the whiteboard?   The way I see it happening would be that you would
fork the main SDK, and work on it in your own fork rather than the
whiteboard...  The other issue would be to bring the code back to the asf
repo -- I could see that as problematic as well.