flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] imports != require?
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:48:45 GMT
I don't think I changed what is output for anything that I wrote
specifically for FlexJS, however, 'the rest' of the AS parsing code is
the code I wrote for 'goog' JS, and there are some experiments in
there. Specifically to 'foreach': I threw that in because "it was
there" and there was lots of other things that didn't have readily
available (partial) solutions. So don't be surprised if you find stuff
like that lying around. Also, if there is a better/faster/more
convenient solution available, feel free to use that. Again, in my
limited time (I do have a day job), I do what I can, but it won't
always be 'production ready' per se, and it will hardly ever be
'enterprise ready'. This is why I love to have more eyes (and hands)
on the FalconJX code, the project will benefit from it.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27