flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] Local Functions code gen
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:31:00 GMT
Ah, I see you've hidden your solution in the excellently commented
"fix more bugs in compiler and add more tests for them" commit...
Didn't know JSFlexJSEmitter was part of the compiler :-) Maybe make
your commits a little bit more granular and descriptive, please?

Since I already wrote a test for it before I noticed you'd already
tackled this, I'm committing that. More tests never hurt ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27