flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Meet 'marmotinni', an ASJS testing framework
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:02:38 GMT
Hi,

I've just committed a new testing framework to the ASJS repo. This
testing framework, which I've called 'marmotinni', following the
'mustella' convention (Google it ;-), consists of FalconJX, asjs
projects, Java test classes (using the Selenium browser testing
classes) and an ant script to tie them all together.

Right now there's only one test. It consists of a FlexJS project that
displays a single TextButton 100px from the left side of the browser
window. The ant script builds a JS release version using FalconJX. The
'TextButton' Java class uses the Selenium framework to display the
FlexJS release build in a Firefox window, see if the button is there
and in the correct position. The result of the test is passed back to
ant and all artefacts are cleaned up.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27