flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5: (was: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:00:26 GMT
Twitter?

Spoon?

etc.?

Fred, thanks for your effort and patience in getting this release out!

EdB


On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Frédéric THOMAS
<webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> Sure, spread the word ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> -Fred
>
> -----Message d'origine----- From: Nicholas Kwiatkowski
>
> Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:51 PM
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5: (was:
> [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)
>
> Fred,
>
> I can put it on the Apache Blog if you want...  Thanks for all the help in
> getting this release out!
>
> -Nick
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Frédéric THOMAS
> <webdoublefx@hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I think everything is ok now.
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Fred
>>
>> -----Message d'origine----- From: OmPrakash Muppirala
>> Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:51 AM
>>
>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5: (was:
>> [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)
>>
>> I believe you need to edit this file:
>>
>> site\trunk\templates\flex-v2-**footer.html
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Om
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com>
>> **wrote:
>>
>>  Ok, so, how do I edit the footer ?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -Fred
>>>
>>> -----Message d'origine----- From: OmPrakash Muppirala
>>> Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:45 AM
>>>
>>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5: (was:
>>> [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)
>>>
>>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <webdoublefx@hotmail.com
>>> >
>>> **wrote:
>>>
>>>   The wiki page mentions timeline.html.  We should probably update the
>>> wiki
>>>
>>>>
>>>>  to mean about-history.html instead of timeline.html.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  The thing is I need to update this page timeline.html with is the
>>>>
>>>> footer
>>>> page but the cms doesn't seems to work with, so, I don't know what to
>>>> do.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> The file timeline.html has been renamed to about-history.html.  What you
>>> see is the catch all error message page.  You will see the same for
>>> http://flex.apache.org/xyz.****html <http://flex.apache.org/xyz.**html>
<
>>> http://flex.apache.org/xyz.**html <http://flex.apache.org/xyz.html>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>  If it this page you edit it like any other:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://flex.apache.org/about-******history.html<http://flex.apache.org/about-****history.html>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://flex.**apache.org/about-**history.**html<http://flex.apache.org/about-**history.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://flex.**apache.org/**about-history.html<http://apache.org/about-history.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://**flex.apache.org/about-history.**html<http://flex.apache.org/about-history.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> (It's also missing the 4.9.1 release I just noticed can if you can add
>>>>> that as well that would be helpful).
>>>>>
>>>>> And this page may also need to be updated:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://flex.apache.org/******download-utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/****download-utilities.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http:/**/flex.apache.org/**download-**utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/**download-utilities.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>> <http:/**/flex.apache.org/**download-**utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/download-**utilities.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http**://flex.apache.org/download-**utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/download-utilities.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> No need to update this page.  It will automatically be updated when the
>>>> config file at
>>>> http://flex.apache.org/sdk-******installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-****installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>>
>>>> <http**://flex.apache.org/sdk-****installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-**installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> <http:**//flex.apache.org/sdk-****installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-**installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>>
>>>> <htt**p://flex.apache.org/sdk-**installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>> >
>>>> >is
>>>>
>>>> updated.
>>>>
>>>> - I already updated the xml but nothing changed in about-history.html,
>>>> should I have to manually update it ?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> -Fred
>>>>
>>>> -----Message d'origine----- From: OmPrakash Muppirala
>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:40 AM
>>>>
>>>> To: dev@flex.apache.org
>>>> Subject: Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5:
>>>> (was:
>>>> [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com
>>>> >*
>>>> *wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  Hi,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> > How do I edit the timeline.html ?
>>>>> Note sure what page you mean here.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  The wiki page mentions timeline.html.  We should probably update the
>>>>>
>>>> wiki
>>>> to mean about-history.html instead of timeline.html.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  If it this page you edit it like any other:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> http://flex.apache.org/about-******history.html<http://flex.apache.org/about-****history.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://flex.**apache.org/about-**history.**html<http://flex.apache.org/about-**history.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://flex.**apache.org/**about-history.html<http://apache.org/about-history.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http://**flex.apache.org/about-history.**html<http://flex.apache.org/about-history.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> (It's also missing the 4.9.1 release I just noticed can if you can add
>>>>> that as well that would be helpful).
>>>>>
>>>>> And this page may also need to be updated:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://flex.apache.org/******download-utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/****download-utilities.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http:/**/flex.apache.org/**download-**utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/**download-utilities.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>> <http:/**/flex.apache.org/**download-**utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/download-**utilities.html>
>>>>>
>>>>> <http**://flex.apache.org/download-**utilities.html<http://flex.apache.org/download-utilities.html>
>>>>> >
>>>>> >
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> No need to update this page.  It will automatically be updated when the
>>>> config file at
>>>> http://flex.apache.org/sdk-******installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-****installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>>
>>>> <http**://flex.apache.org/sdk-****installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-**installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> <http:**//flex.apache.org/sdk-****installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-**installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>>
>>>> <htt**p://flex.apache.org/sdk-**installer-config-2.0.xml<http://flex.apache.org/sdk-installer-config-2.0.xml>
>>>> >
>>>> >is
>>>>
>>>> updated.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  > I can't update the JIRA for the new version, can someone give me the
>>>>
>>>>  right karma ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Added the 2.0 and 2.5 tags for you in JIRA.
>>>>>
>>>>> However I don't see a tag in git - of course they could just be me and
>>>>> it's there but I can't see it. Probably best to remove the RC tags as
>>>>> they
>>>>> are no longer important.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  We should just rename the tag apache-flex-sdk-installer-2.5.**
>>>>> ****4-RC5
>>>>>
>>>> to
>>>> apache-flex-sdk-installer-2.5.******4.  And you are right, we can get
>>>> rid
>>>> of
>>>>
>>>> the
>>>> other RC tags.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  On that subject how would someone check out version 2.5 of the
>>>> installer
>>>>
>>>>> and make a patch from it?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> By checking out the tag for the release, i.e. the
>>>> apache-flex-sdk-installer-2.5.******4 tag.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  Has the release version been merged into the master branch? Do we even
>>>>
>>>>  have a develop branch for utilities?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>  We decided a while ago that we dont need a develop branch for
>>>>> utilities
>>>>>
>>>> since it is low traffic.  We could change it if needed, but I dont see
>>>> the
>>>> big need for it right now.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Om
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>



-- 
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Mime
View raw message