flex-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Corbet <terry.cor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon unit tests all fail in Eclipse
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 04:26:24 GMT
Where, then, can I get a checklist, as of the 4.9.2 release, of which
Flex/AIR/Sparc components we can use with the old mxmlc compiler and which
ones we can use with the new 'ASC2/Falcon' compiler?

If there are any of those components which will never successfully compile
via an MXML declaration and we must therefore instantiate and configure
them with pure ActionScript, the sooner we have such a checklist, the
sooner we will be able to commit to the Apache/Flex SDK instead of
continuing to use the Adobe 4.6 SDK overlaid with each successive Beta
release of AIR 3.x from Adobe Labs.