flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Collins <ndcoll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] Basic Button Skinning
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:21:31 GMT
I've not yet looked at the code, but are you implementing something akin to
Handlebars/Mustache for component skins on the JS side?

I think that would be pretty slick if the compiler generated Mustache
compatible templates for the  HTML component of the skin with CSS classes
and such populated, but the model of the component injected using Mustache.

Nick