flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] How do we want to handle Whiteboard?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:45:07 GMT

> I would like to remind you the technical problem to do it
If the whiteboard is in SVN, Git or Github we have the same issue - the white board area
doesn't have to mirror the current SDK structure. Answer is basically patch files in JIRA
or branch existing SDK copy files over and see if you can merge and commit/push.

The main difference is it easier to check out part of a repo in SVN so with Git or Github
we may want a repo/committer rather than a single repo.

View raw message