flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex oustanding bugs
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 13:16:31 GMT
Hi,

> What should I do to resolve this bugs ?
Take a look at the bug in JIRA [1] and if you can comment on any issue or confirm or provide
sample code showing the issue exists or even better provide a patch to fix the issues that
would be fantastic.

> can you mention what I have to install for that .
Take a look at the README on how to build the SDK.  But you can still help would being able
to build the SDK or run the mustella tests - anything that you can do to make it easier for
a committer to test or fix a bug is a step in the right direction.

> I have the flash builder 4.5 installed into my system .
Flash builder is not required but can be use for testing, 4.5 should be OK.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX