flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject General Questions on committing code
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 06:46:49 GMT
I've done some work extending the experimental spark color picker.

Besides adding dataProvider support to make it functionally equivalent to the mx one, I added
support for "no color" and proper handling of null objects in the dataProvider (to indicate
"no color"). Although it seems to work correctly for my personal use, I have not done extensive
testing. Should I commit the code as-is, and hope it works/will be better tested later? Wait?
Something else? I'm just not sure on proper procedure hereā€¦

Also, is there a policy on code formatting? Do we care that all code formatting styles match?
(i.e. when to use and where to place braces, line breaks, etc.) If yes, is there a document
on this somewhere?

View raw message