flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Status on the maven-flex-plugin
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:37:00 GMT
Hi guys.

juts to give you a short update on what I'm currently working on.

A working complete maven-flex-plugin needs code generation in place at several locations.
Besides normal code generation when generating an ActionScript model from a Java Model, especially
the Unit-Test support also needs quite a lot of generated code.

At first I was intending on migrating the flexmojos generation, but flexmojos makes use of
several different code-generators. It seems that there is currently not a single "universal"
code generator maven-plugin available. So this is what I'm currently working on. As this plugin
will be able to generate any sort of sources, resources, test-sources and test-resources from
existing Java Sources, Java Classes, Property files and Maven models, I am working on this
outside of Apache Flex and am intending on giving this to the Apache Maven guys as soon as
I have a version that is actually worth reviewing.

I just wanted to give you a short update and assure you that I am still working on things,
even though I am currently not very active on the list (mainly because it has become impossible
to follow the list in reasonable time because of 99,9% Git related postings ;-) ).