flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Been out of the loop -- looking to catch up
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 00:34:27 GMT

> - What is the status of the Whiteboard stuff?
Still undecided as far as I know. Githib mirrors still browen as well.

> - I have Tour de Flex from Adobe ready to donate.  Where do we want this to appear?
A top level folder in utilities seems a good place to me. People may want to add examples
for the new experimental components?

> - I noticed a requirement for the TLF_HOME variable so that the framework
> to be compiled, but I didn't see it documented anywhere.
It's documented in README - there are still some minor issues with it.
"The build scripts assume that the tlf folder is a sibling of the sdk folder.  If
 this is not true, then set the TLF_HOME environment variable to point to the
 tlf folder.  Instead of setting an environment variable you may also set it in

> - From what I've been seeing, people have been fixing bugs in develop....
Unless there's a need for more than one person working on it no need to share a branch.

View raw message