flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still confused by git
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:24:59 GMT
I'm sorry if I caused you to be fed up. I don't think it's that no-one cares or wants to learn.
It's just that most of us have never used git before, and we have no clue what we're doing.
It's a bit unnerving learning on such a big code base. I'm sure learning the basics of of
git on a small project would be a lot easier…

On Apr 5, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Frédéric THOMAS wrote:

> That's a good idea, I'm going to sit on the sideline too until at least PMCs want to
learn the 10 basic commands and know how to use Git as describe, I just wonder how are going
to react contributors and committers if even PMCs don't show the good example, well, to say
the truth, I'm fed up, after 450 emails in March + 3 Wiki pages written to make the people
understand and have a good workflow using Git and reading noone cars or wants to learn, I
don't want to fight anymore and not even work on the SDK tree.