flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Flex and Advanced Telemetry
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:31:08 GMT
Hi,

I know there a few tools out there that help with advanced telemetry but I've gone ahead added
a -advanced-telemetry option to mxmlx/compc compilers. This enable you to use scout to see
what going on in side your Flex applications.

I've done some basic tests and it should work from inside Flash Builder, via ant and via the
command line. In FB just add "-advanced-telemetry=true" to the compiler options.

I'm not 100% familiar with the compiler code (and it's a bit scary in there) so it may be
that i've changed a little more than is needed but I'm fairly confident I've not broken anything.

Feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Justin