flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Merging 4.9.1 release bench into develop
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:27:11 GMT
Hi,

> The git branching model seems to imply that changes to the release branch
> get merged into the develop branch at the end of the release.  Did you only
> merge to trunk?
I merged from the 4.9 release branch into develop. This was never done/was out of sync after
we released 4.9.1.

The 4.9.1 release branch was however merged to trunk (way back) and is mostly in sync there
(with a minor issue or two).

> Did you use MergeTool?  I'm thinking of downloading it and trying it out.
No it told me rather unhelpfully "No changes to merge" or something similar when I tried it
out.

> What was the change to Version.as in the develop branch that conflicted?
Yep.

Thanks,
Justin