flex-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Falcon unit tests all fail in Eclipse
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 03:50:05 GMT
Sorry, it's more likely that they've never worked since we've moved to Git. I'll figure out
why.

- Gordon

From: Gordon Smith
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:46 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Falcon unit tests all fail in Eclipse

Not a single unit test for the compiler project passes when run in Eclipse. I'm guessing that
some change to the Ant scripts has broken them. If people are going to make changes to the
Falcon build environment, I would appreciate it if they would keep the unit tests working
in Eclipse, because only there can they be debugged.

- Gordon