flex-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Van den Keybus <h...@dotdotcommadot.com>
Subject Re: FalconDart - anybody?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:32:07 GMT
Also check out dartflex:

He is doing a great job building a flex-like API on top of dart.
In contrast to stagexl, he is using more of the api of Dart itself, but implementing utils
like an invalidationManager ("reflow_manager" in his case), verticalLayout, etc.
But also components like a viewstack, datagrid, vgroup, ...

Looks very promising and I hope to be able to join in soon.

Sent from my iPhone

On 04 Apr 2013, at 12:02, "aYo ~" <ayo@binitie.com> wrote:

> Just looked at stagexl. I like the promise, it's the first time I have seen
> an api in this menagerie of technologies that I actually like. Thanks
> ~a~
> www.ayobinitie.com
> http://mrbinitie.blogspot.com
> On 4 April 2013 10:26, John Cunliffe <mahnmal@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>> I was just wondering, if anybody else was working on as2dart using Falcon?
>> I will try to make use of http://www.stagexl.org.
>> Any comments/suggestions?
>> Regards
>> John