flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@gmail.com>
Subject am/pm parsing in DateFormater (and Greek times)
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 03:44:31 GMT
Hi,

Think I've sorted most of the am/pm date parsing issues out for supported locales. See latest
check in - feedback would be appreciated.

Greek date time is a bit of an issue in that it can use pm/mm for am/pm (ie pm is actually
am) or use πμ/μμ. The flash player uses πμ/μμ for am/pm in el_GR locale so that what
I gone ahead with.
Can any one with more Greek than me confirm this is an issue?

There was also an existing issue with "HH:MM AA" formats in the mustella tests they were testing
that the SDK correctly provided incorrect results and passed them. This has also been fixed.

Thanks,
Justin