flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Tigran Najaryan" <tig...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: FalconJX: bugs in external dependencies (Google Closure Compiler), what to do?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:34:30 GMT
Erik,

I already tried manipulating the paths before they are fed to
computeDependencyCalls, particularly I tried passing relative paths instead
of absolute ones but that does not work either. One way or another the
computeDependencyCalls() passes the path to PathUtil.makeAbsolute()and it
gets corrupt.

If you look at the source code you will see that the entire
com.google.javascript.jscomp.deps.PathUtil class uses hardcoded forward
slash "/" as path separator in multiple functions and they work incorrect
under Windows.

I will look further to find a solution.

Tigran.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik de Bruin [mailto:erik@ixsoftware.nl]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 4:37 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: FalconJX: bugs in external dependencies (Google Closure
Compiler), what to do?

Tigran,

Both Alex and I are on a Mac, so that is probably why it escaped notice
until now :-) Also, the "publisher" side of the code is very much a work in
progress, which deserves all the attention you can give it. I'll answer your
other email some time tonight, jetlag permitting.
On this one: might manipulation the path(s) before they are fed into the
'depswriter' - working from memory, might be missing the point - help avoid
this low level problem?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software