flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: asdoc - Release build broken (was: Release build broken)
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:43:46 GMT

> For me, it is using the one in lib, not in ant/lib.

Mine was using the one in ant/lib and issue was fixed my moving the lib one to this location.
However I'd still like to know why it was using the one in ant/lib and not lib - anyone know
where this is specified?

As far as I know I only build the SDK (ant main), tried to make a release (ant release) and
run the checkin tests (ant checkin-tests) and a few of the mustella tests (./mustella/mini_run.sh).
Does mustella need/use the other compiler.jar?

The only ant related environment var I can find is:

And there's nothing in the various build.properties or env.properties files.

View raw message