flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:45:47 GMT
>I re-organized a bit to make it visually clearer but still, I guess it can be better and
the text better written than with my words, I'm opened to see your suggestions.

Okay, so, here is where we disagree. I do not think what you labeled as "Bad" is bad. It's
not bad to me, it's an accurate depiction of what happened in git. The rebase on the other
hand is rewriting history to make it seem linear when it *was not*.

So, before saying we _want_ a linear history, let's discuss why.

Mike