flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:16:34 GMT
>None of the above solutions suits me, my requirement would be (as it should from the Git
model), not only to have one repo per person but one per project (people might have several
projects in their whiteboard)

Fred,

Out of curiosity, and I am sorry if this was discussed in another thread, is there anything
from an infrastructure perspective that is stopping commiters from having forks of the main
repo? Effectively the concept of a whiteboard is more or less redundant to me if people were
using their own forks.

Mike