flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 00:29:03 GMT
>In what do you disagree, in what I'm technically stating or the fact I thing is better
to have a clean, linear and readable history for the cost of not even an extra step if they
follow the guideline ?
>I can create a simulation with 1 bare repo and 2 clones to demonstrate my point if needed

My bandwidth is just slow tonight and so my emails are lagging. So for any confusion. Ignore
this and you will see my other post which is an offer to write up an alternative we can mutually
consider and discuss.

Thanks for your patience,

View raw message