flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN to Git migration in progress
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:46:13 GMT
Well, I guess we're stuck for at least 24h, I guess the PMCs are all in a
time zone where it's late now and not even sure David from the Infra is in
the same time zone, so I'll check time to time to see what happens (except
if you tell me if/how I can help).

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:04 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN to Git migration in progress

> What about a couple of days "heads up", or even a vote on WHEN this
> will take place?
Vote was 6 month ago but we held off doing it until we became a top level
project. We ask infra about a month ago to look at it again and they decide
to do it now. Given how long we've been waiting for this we should just try
to sort it out.

I think it would of caused some issues no matter when it happened.

View raw message