flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Committers - preparing for Git
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:26:36 GMT
You need to ask rights to write on the wiki (and I don't know who has the
karma to do that, probably Alex) but there's already someone who proposed to
write about git, Carlos IIRC but nothing has been done yet, so I guess you
can maybe do somethig.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: !default
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:17 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Cc: <dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Committers - preparing for Git

Is the wiki open to be added to? I havent paid much attention to it. Myself
and a few others have some working knowledge of GIT in an enterprise
environment, so perhaps we can shed some light on the GIT terminology. We've
had to give some presentations because we moved our source control to git
and its been quite a process.

Again, is the wiki open? Ill try and tackle this. Im not sure about its
current write permissions.

Aj

Sent from my iPhone