flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Release build broken
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 06:54:49 GMT
> Just another point, I'm trying to build a release and the textLayout asdoc
> target source-path  point on ${source.dir}/src, it turns into an error,
> shouldn't it be ${tlf.branch}/src ?
Ah yes, I never did finish the release target.  I just got main and
checkintests to run.  If you can fix it, great, if not, I will try to get to
it later in the week.

Well, ok, I'll fix this and see if there are other fix to do in this script
(as I'm not a Ant guy, I'll maybe require help at some point, or not)

> What would be the problem to do the opposite, check them in and not
> re-generate them ?

Ok, to me, it seems possible, I'll investigate on that too.

Thanks,
-Fred