flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Log history
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:54:57 GMT
Yes, true, that's an other option I forgot because I don't use to use it
because the git way is to work with your working area and then the stage
area where you can prepare what you want in the commit, even at the "line of
a file" level, it's the first way to clean up your work, you can then
There's an other way later to clean up the commits before pushing.

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Alex Harui
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:47 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Log history

On 3/21/13 1:36 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ah, maybe you meant instead of the dot..., in this case I would have done
> git add README
No, it just hasn't been my experience so far that I need to run add on files
already tracked.  I'm about to push something and want to make sure I'm not
going to screw something up.

In the flex-tlf repo I modified the build.xml and just ran "git commit
build.xml " and now "git diff remotes/origin/master" shows the right set of

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message