flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5 - RC1
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 00:12:30 GMT
*Issues addressed in this Release Candidate:*

1.  Enable Flex SDK download stats tracking
2.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33426 (UI fix for license
screen (show regular checkboxes))
3.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33151 (Auto-update logic fix)
4.  French and Dutch language locale fixes.
5.  Added the SDK version number to be downloaded in the window title.
6.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33202 (more issues).
7.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33419 (added germain

This is the first official release of the InstallApacheFlex AIR application.
The official Apache distribution is the source kit which can contain only

The source distributions for Windows and Mac are available here:

The binary distributions as a convenience for the respective platforms,
available here:

Along with the installer, we are releasing the 'badge installer' that can be
embedded in our site as well as third-party websites.  Here is a preview:

*Before voting please review the section,*
"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?" at

*Please vote to approve this release:*

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Om & Justin & Fred
Apache Flex PMC members + Committer + Release managers

View raw message