flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN to Git migration in progress
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:09:42 GMT
Note: It's the past but I wasn't for git, I proposed sub-git which is a
tools that allows to work either with git and svn

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Erik de Bruin
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:58 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN to Git migration in progress

I just tried to build the SDK ('develop' branch) in preparation to
building Falcon and FalconJx (to get some work done on the whole
"patch" thing I apparently have to do now) and also got the TLF
manifest error...

Nobody tried to build the SDK from a git SVN clone before voting +1 on
the move? Excellent!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software