flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Git migration update - Falon is ready
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:42:04 GMT
I can take care of the utilities and at least my whiteboard today, just the
time to really wake up.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Erik de Bruin
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 8:11 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Git migration update - Falon is ready

Hi,

Did some looking around:

- history on 'develop' branch on ASJS looks OK;
- history on FalconJx looksOK
- I build FalconJx successfully and it's tests pass (all but 4, but
that was expected);
- I build Falcon successfully and it's tests pass;

So, for my $0.02:

- ASJS git is go
- compiler and compiler.tests are go
- compiler.jx and compiler.jx.tests are go

This leaves a verification of compiler.js (Alex?) before we can fully OK
Falcon.

I'll leave the utilities and whiteboard to people more knowledgable on
those subjects.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software