flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Log history
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:26:33 GMT
I totaly agreed with that, the only exception is a single line of code/text
which doesn't need tests.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Erik de Bruin
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 11:23 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Log history

I don't agree. I think all work should be done on a 'feature' branch -
there is no inherent difference between changing code to create a new
feature and changing code to fix a bug. Also, more then one person
might want cooperate on fixing a bug, in which case a 'feature' branch
is also called for. In order to keep things simple, I suggest we
always work on 'feature' branches, so we can avoid introducing more
rules that determine when to use one and when not to. KISS :-)

Also: the Gitflow article mentions the 'develop' branch is actually
the 'integration' branch, which I also read as: don't work on it
directly.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software