flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: An Eventbus for Apache Flex applications
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:21:18 GMT
Hi John,

I said "inspired" by those frameworks, which, for puremvc multicore at least
doesn't use the singleton pattern but the multiton's one, I guess is better
than completly reinvent the wheel and it might be light enought extracting
what it needs only but maybe some else has a better solution.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: John Cunliffe
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:11 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: An Eventbus for Apache Flex applications

I think Sebastian knows these frameworks like most flex developers. The
questions really is how to not tightly couple our components WITHOUT an
extra framework. And so far I've only seen the Singleton pattern solution -
which imho is an anti-pattern really as soon as testability is required...
but maybe I just like IOC too much. ;-)

Regards
John