flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Fixing the build
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:10:01 GMT
I pushed changes to flex-tlf and flex-sdk that should enable “ant clean main checkintests”
to run in flex-sdk without any sort of file system links.

It assumes that you have a folder named flex-tlf as a sibling to the flex-sdk folder.  If
you aren’t set up that way, then we can add some parameters to the flex-sdk/frameworks/projects/textLayout/build.xml.

For every day building and developing, the source code from flex-tlf will not be copied into
the sdk’s frameworks/projects/textLayout folder.

Later I will modify the release target to copy the files into frameworks/projects/textLayout
when creating the source distributions.

Note that the build script will build the textLayout.swc that is the current branch in your
flex-tlf folder.  Flex 4.9.1 and earlier are shipping from the 3.0 branch so checkout that
branch if you want parity.  It appears that the trunk contains some preliminary Table work.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.