flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [flexJS] Is SimpleCSSValuesImpl required StyleClass?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 06:38:38 GMT
The compiler should have generated that file for you.  Are you sure you ran
the "FlexJS (Debug Build)" external tool?  It appears that you have to click
on the main mxml file in the FB Package Explorer before running the external
tool, otherwise it may not build a valid SWF or will report a strange error.

Also, every time you make an edit to the code, FB may re-run the MXMLC
compiler and therefore create an invalid SWF so you will need to run the
"FlexJS (Debug Build)" again just before trying to debug the SWF.

-Alex

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team