flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJS] error in fresh working copy
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:54:18 GMT
Yeah, that appears to be the case.  I'm not sure what the best solution is.
I don't have this problem because when developing the compiler I am running
from Eclipse, and when writing AS or JS code I am running from Flash Builder
with the compiler "deployed" or running from Eclipse.

On 3/11/13 11:47 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> The class not found is FlexProject, so it is unrelated.
>
> I think the issue is that I have wired up the classpaths for the
> package/deployer in the FlexJSOverlay.zip, so it is looking for Falcon in
> ../../lib
>

> On 3/11/13 11:41 AM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>
>> Alex,
>>
>> The other day I added the IVariableExpressionNode interface, was
>> working on todos of the framework(small ones).
>>
>> I did not have the falcon.js project open so the cast was not added to
>> that class(my fault).
>>
>> But I cannot see how adding a cast to an instance that has to be of
>> type BaseVariableNode anyway could cause a class not found exception.
>> I makes no sense at all.
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:
>>
>>> I synced up and am getting these errors too.  I'm looking into it.

/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/repo_again/falcon/trunk/compiler.js/buil>>>>>>

/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/repo_again/falcon/trunk/compiler.js/src/>>>>>>

/Users/erik/Documents/ApacheFlex/repo_again/falcon/trunk/compiler.js/buil>>>>>>

eneratedSrc/as3.codegen/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/as/codegen/CmcJ>>>>>>

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team