flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mustella CI server
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 05:55:15 GMT

On 3/3/13 9:13 PM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>> 3) The Marshall Plan failures imply that the HTTP server is not listening
>> at
>> port 80 or 8080 (depending on how you set it up and whether you used that
>> Localhost8080 mixin) and rooted at mustella/tests.
> I decided to run Jenkins on 8080 and mustella tests server from 80.  So, I
> did not have to use the port switch arg.   I am in fact seeing the mustella
> tests directory when I go to http://localhost from the browser.
OK, so look at one of the failing MarshallPlan tests and it should have a
URL it is going to hit for the child swf.  Make sure the swf actually exists
(sometimes the child swfs do not get built because of a compile error but
mustella keeps on running), then hit that URL from localhost to see if it
>> And to answer your earlier question, a second pass should be enough.  Any
>> test that fails the second pass needs to be examined and fixed or excluded.
> How would we fix timeout errors?  Or localconnection hangs?
We shouldn't be getting localconnection hangs anymore.  Did you see one in
the logs?  Most of the timeout errors will go away when we get the sub-swfs
to load.  The focusIn errors might be related to the bitmap compare
failures, so let's worry about them last.  If there is some font or layout
issue then a focusIn will get missed if a mouse hit was supposed to focus a
control but now misses the control.

So, let's take a look at some bad.png files from the bitmap failures.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message