flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin Gopi <nitin.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: autologin to another HTML page from flex app
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:00:30 GMT
Hi Madhu
Thanks for replying. I have a doubt here. We can use the ExternalInterface
API to access the javascript functions in the enclosing HTML wrapper. But
in my case I have to move to another page in another tab using the
navigateToUrl method, then how can I access the username, password, auto
fill them and submit.

--
You can only depend on yourself. The cavalry ain't coming.