flex-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Accordion
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:30:55 GMT
In the meantime I had a look at tinks Spark Accordion and one thing I
recognized that his AccordionLayout is supporting animation (Bounce,
Linear). But his accordion is depending on a few introduced classes
(Navigator, NavigatorGroup, DefferedGroup ... ) .

For my use case tinks accordion did also work.
Is anyone already using a spark accordion or has a favorite?

Currently I see following 3 possibilities:

1) Using Adobe's accordion as it is in adobe.next branch.

Here a list of the files that will be changed or added for spark accordion.

Container.as Modified frameworks/projects/mx/src/mx/core
FlexVersion.as Modified frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core
Accordion.as Added frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components
AccordionContent.as Added frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components
ContainerDestructionPolicy.as Added frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/core
IDeferredContentOwner.as Modified frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core
ModuleLoader.as Modified frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/modules
NavigatorContent.as Modified frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components
SkinnableContainer.as Modified frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components
defaults.css Modified frameworks/projects/spark
HorizontalAccordionContentSkin.mxml Added
HorizontalAccordionLayout.as Added
HorizontalAccordionSkin.mxml Added
HorizontalAccordionToggleButtonSkin.mxml Added
SparkClasses.as Modified frameworks/projects/spark/src
VerticalAccordionContentSkin.mxml Added
VerticalAccordionLayout.as Added
VerticalAccordionSkin.mxml Added frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/skins/spark
VerticalAccordionToggleButtonSkin.mxml Added
2) Using Adobe's accordion (without the creation policy changes). So
maybe we could remove the creationpolicy feature for first version of
accordion. I'm not sure if this is really a good way to go.
3) Using tinks Accordion and move it and its dependant classes & files
to experimental project.

View raw message