flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] March Board Report
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 04:29:30 GMT

The official count of the number of downloads of the Flex SDK 4.9.0 from
our site is 16,701.  This is from the day it went live on December 27th
2012, through Feb 27th, 2013.  This includes downloads directly off our
website and people who downloaded the SDK via the Installer.  We don't know
how many additional downloads occurred directly from our mirrors or other