flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:51:10 GMT
+ 1 on starting out simple and keeping the message clear.

When needed, or as a suggested way to work for those who have a better
than "noob" level understanding of git, I think we should keep the
"rebase" workflow in the wiki. Furthermore, we should write up as much
of this discussion in the wiki as we can, for future reference.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Justin Mclean
<justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>> Would you mind if I wrote up a proposed alternate that doesn't use rebase and eliminate
fast forwards? Yes, it will mean there is an extra 'useless' commit... which I don't actually
always find useless, but I think it simpler. Then let's just discuss.
> +1 to at least considering this.
> Justin

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27