flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:36:27 GMT
Well, your English is way better than my French :-) Now, if we could
vote to change the main language on the list to Dutch, I would really
shine... not! I'm not a very good writer and in high school I always
failed miserably in writing/spelling. But in these times, with spell
and syntax checkers, who needs school, right?

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Frédéric THOMAS
<webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Much better ;-)
> Cheers, btw, it looks much more better and with better English than when I
> did it (for the latter, it wasn't too difficult I guess) :-)
> -Fred
> -----Message d'origine----- From: Erik de Bruin
> Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 12:28 PM
> To: dev@flex.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [Git/Wiki] please review the proposed workflow and comment
> Ah, the wiki fooling me: I wrapped the commands in a {code} block,
> which negated the need to escape the special characters. Fixed now.
> EdB

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht